Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Colorado

I spent the last week chilling in Colorado. I went backpacking for 5 days, and spent the weekend before and after in the city. The backpacking trip covered about 55 miles and over 12,000 ft vertical, and it was a blast.

Here is a quick photo from the trip:

Taken from Lake Ann Pass, Collegiate Peak Wilderness Area, CO
July 24, 2007
Here is a link to all the photos (there are way too many, and I have to sort through them still :-)

On a funny note, we took the bus to boulder, and spent the day hanging out there, when I saw something great for my brothers, Mike & Al. The two of them have been trying to make the perfect pizza, and I saw just the thing to help them get there... Guys you just need to build one of these:


Also, those are real Italians running it... so they might have a natural advantage.

No comments: