Monday, July 16, 2007

Going Postal

Photo of my mail box:


Photo of a note found in my mailbox July 5, 2007:


Photo of note found in my mailbox July 14, 2007:


I'm going to come back and comment more on this after lunch, but how funny! :) I think they should check this mail man out before he goes postal!

...

Sorry, either that was a long lunch, or I'm a day late getting back to this :)

So I got this letter from the mail man, telling me that my bush was interfering with the delivery of my mail. So I took a close look at the bush, and I couldn't see what he meant. I couldn't get the bush to interfere with the mail box at all. So I didn't change it.

So now, I am not getting my mail :)

It is odd though... my bush now appears to be dying, and I can't help but think that there is some sort of funny business going on :) Did the mail man poison my bush? Can you feel the anger in his last note? He's so mad that you can hardly even read it. Just compare the handwriting from the original to the latest :) wow.

I decided that there are 3 options:
  1. Trim the bush back a bit
  2. Leave the bush, and talk to someone at the post office about it
  3. rip out the bush, run it through a wood chipper, and stuff the chips into the mailbox.
If anyone has any suggestions, let me know by posting a comment!

No comments: