Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Tired

I don't know if it's the heat, something health-related, or what, but I've been so tired the last few weeks...

Maybe it's all of this:


Taken at the Office
June 26, 2007

Maybe I should take a break from the coffee, and see if that does anything. I think I should plan to wait a week or two after my current stash runs out, before I buy more. Maybe that will make a difference.

In other news. Al turned 26 yesterday. I was over at his house for the first time in a long while, and it looks great. It's come quite a long way from where it was in august. He should be proud of what he's been able to do to that place.

Last night Lucy made diner at Al's place, and all the family came over. It was pretty nice. I took off early to catch up on sleep, but it didn't seem to do a lot of good. :)

No comments: