Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pretty Random: Misc/Knees/Root Canal

Sticking with the idea of posting a photo daily, Here is one for today:


Taken at the office
June 28, 2007


There is nothing interesting about this photo... it's of a fountain in front of the office, because I forgot my camera at the office and couldn't take a photo of anything better :-p I'm really starting to get boring with my photos. I will plan to get much more interesting next week. :-p

The idea of the photo-a-day thing is not really about the photo, it's about forcing a routine. Tricking myself into continuing to write a blog for anyone who happens to be bored enough to read it :)

On another note, I started using the workout room at Al's condo, and I did like 40 minutes on the stair machine, followed by stretches, followed by a lot of leg extensions on a small weight, and today my knees are really feeling a lot better. I'm going to try to do it a little more often and see if the problem goes away. My theory is that your quadriceps have four muscles, and some of those parts don't get isolated in your natural workouts. I'm hoping that if I isolate them in the gym, they will do a better job of holding my knee together the rest of the time. :) I'll keep you posted on the results.

As a follow up to the Root Canal, I have nothing to report... I'm really feeling fine so far. I can't really put a lot of pressure on the tooth yet, but it doesn't hurt if I don't chew on it. So far, so good.

No comments: