Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Photos from June 20, 2007

Today, I caught a flight out of phoenix to San Diego at 7:00am. The economy parking took a little longer than I expected, so I was running a little late. I had no problem making my flight, but apparently my bag did :)

Right now I'm sitting outside in b beautiful San Diego, CA, but I'm stuck here waiting for the next flight in from phoenix which should have my bag.

Airports really bring out the best and worst in people. You should see some of these over-privileged people forced to wait in endless lines... It's a riot. Some people are so relaxed, and loving, but some are totally anxious, and are horrible to each other.

In an effort to keep up with my daily blogs, I snagged a few photos. Nothing great, but something to look at.


...OK... I'm stuck on this Sprint card, and I didn't have software to resize, so I'll add them as soon as they upload :-/

Sorry about that


Sorry about that :)


Taken at the San Diego Airport
June 20, 2007



Taken from a taxi in front of the hotel
June 20, 2007


So instead of using the web uploader for my picasa web albumn, I downloaded picasa. It's great, it resizes for me (so this sprint card can handle it) and it auto-connect to my online stuff for me. It's really pretty nice. I just wish their web stuff would get as good as gallery2 :)

No comments: